Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Crain's New York Business is seeking executives to be featured in our 2021 Notable Women on Wall Street—women who have impacted the New York City financial sector in major ways. The honorees selected will be featured in a celebratory section within the March 8th issue of Crain's New York Business which will honor their professional, civic and philanthropic achievements.
DEADLINE EXTENDED: The deadline to nominate is Monday, January 25.
Criteria to keep in mind when making the selections:
- Any woman currently working in New York in the financial sector such as banks, investment firms, insurance companies, mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity funds and stock exchanges.
- Nominee company affiliation must be based within the 5 boroughs of New York City or the counties of Westchester, Bergen, Nassau or Rockland.
- Working for a minimum of 5 years in the industry
- Showcase career professional achievements: emphasis on the past 12 to 18 months
- Provide detail as available (performance metrics, awards received and/or press)Highlight involvement in any of the following: community and/or philanthropic activities, mentoring programs, diversity & inclusion initiatives
Questions? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.